1. Matches to be played on Fridays.
2. Raised oche and matchboard at all venues.
3. Matches best of 9 games, consisting of 3 pairs followed by 6 singles. Each game is best of 3 legs 501. 2 points awarded to the winning team. Each player can only play in one pairs and one singles game. Minimum number of players required to fulfil a fixture is 4, forfeiting one pairs and two singles. Team are requested not to cancel fixtures unless they have less than 4 players. All games must be played subject to licensed opening hours. All licence holders are responsible for venue to be available on scheduled match dates.
4. Bust rule applies in all competitions.
5. Pairs to be on the board by 8.00pm and toe the oche at 8.15pm.
6. All games to be DRAWN. Away team draw the Home teams names and vice versa.
7. Teams with less than 6 players must include blanks for the draw. Games drawn with blanks will be the forfeited games.
8. Home Team chalk.
9. The first throw of each game is decided by the players throwing closest to the bull. The away team throw for bull first. Winner throws first in leg one and three. The loser starts the second leg. In pairs the player listed first on each pair must throw for the bull. If the first dart is in the bull or outer bull the second player can request the dart be removed from the board. If both darts land in the bull and the outer bull it is classed as a draw. Players then throw for the bull again, with the home team throwing first.
10. When an agreement is reached between captains that a player can leave early/arrive late the draw is still made and the game is played first/last.
11. Result to be sent by text on the night of the game by the winning team to07510 938 650 . All results are still subject to result card. Result cards to be posted or handed in by the WINNING team to the league secretary by the following week’s fixture. Only list the player’s names on the result card that actually played in the Match. You do not have to list who they played against. Defaced cards will result in a void match.
12. The opposing captains must countersign all 180’s.
13. All games to be played on the date assigned to the fixture, unless both captains of the two sides agree to play on a different date. All re-arranged games must be played before the original scheduled date, and the non offending team do not have to agree to play the game on any other. If an away team cancels a Match on the day of the fixture a £20 fine will be issued to cover the costs of food for the home team, all fines to be paid in full to league before entry to the next season will be granted.
14. The points from any cancelled Matches by teams not complying with rule 13 WILL be awarded to the non-offending team. Result 9-0. Teams failing to turn up to matches will be deducted two points. The committee hold the right to remove teams from the league for persistent breach of rule.
15. League table will be based on points won in the season. If tied in any position the team who is won the most amount of games throughout the season will be in the higher position. If still tied and the position in the league is a Prize Wining position then a one Match playoff will be played at a neutral venue officiated by the committee.
16. If any team withdraws from the league during the first half of the season then all results including that team, including 180s and 100+ will be removed from standings. If team pulls out in second half of season, only those game after the turn around will be removed from standings.
17. Entrance fee to join the league is £30 per team. New teams entry fee £60 (including a £30 deposit). £30 deposit will be returned on completion of first season.
18. To enter the end of season knockout Players must have attended four games during the season. The main pairs knockout must consist of two players from the same team.
19. Players can only play for one team during the season. In exceptional circumstances an appeal can be made which the full committee will appraise. For a trial period of one season, summer 2011, Landlords/Landladies are allowed to play for any sides registered to their public house throughout the league campaign only, but must only play for one side on any night.
20. Team Knockout Rules (Event held in summer league only)
• Match format same as the league, Division one team KO, double start.
• Toss the coin to decide who is the home team.
• Complete the draw for the pairs.
• Home team chalks first, then on alternate.
• All games must be played subject to licensed opening hours.
21. Summer league trophies will be awarded.
22. Winter league Cash Prize Fund to be as follows: – Winners of each Division £100 – Runner Up of each Division £50
23. The full committee will adjudicate breaches of rules or disputes throughout the season; the committee’s decision is final.
24. Charity box to be circulated at all matches.
Agreed on the 12th March 2012
• The committee should consist of five members voted in at the AGM. Part year resignations will not be filled until the next AGM unless an extraordinary general meeting is called.
• Every player in the league has the right to attend AGM and Winter Registration Night.
• Every player has the right to vote on the election of the committee at the AGM.
• Every player has the right to vote on which charities the league will support at the winter registration.
• Every team that is entered in to the league has the right to vote on rules at the AGM. Strictly one vote per team.
1. Matches to be played on Fridays.